Welcome to the blog, handsome.
Super brief update:
- I turned 20 on Saturday! A sincere thank you to all my friends, family, and dear readers who wished me a happy birthday.
- I ended up having a little too much fun on my birthday and ended up getting mad sick this week. Currently wrapped up in various furry blankets trying to nurse myself back to health, s/o Gabriela for the 14092 boxes of Cup o’ Noodle.
- Michaela / my sister / Flu shot girl is coming to visit me this weekend!!! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE EXCITEMENT I FEEL.
- I decided to go home for spring break and I couldn’t be happier about my decision 🙂 Looking forward to some much needed R&R. (How about you, DR? How are you spending your spring break?)
- I applied to be an RA next year and I find out TOMORROW (Friday) if I got the job! CROSS THOSE FINGERS PEOPLE.
Now, for the feature presentation…
Friends Q&A with Shannon, Chris, Devon and (Introducing) Tennis Tom
- 2:21 – What is the compression limit of an electromagnetic wave?
- 2:33 – Do you know any soccer players? 😉
- 2:50 – Are there British people at Stanford?
- 2:59 – Did you ever date Benji?
- 3:29 – How many guys have you dated since coming to Stanford?
- 3:44 – Where are your favorite places to go off campus?
- 4:04 – Are you going to rush in the spring? Why don’t you recommend against rushing, even when you yourself did not rush?
- 5:16 – Shortest tip on how to get into Stanford?
- 5:40 – (Chris) Common awkward tour guide questions
- 6:53 – (Chris) Recite the True Gentleman
- 10:27 – (Tom) Who’s the hottest guy you’ve met at Stanford?
- 11:08 – (Tom) Do you have any tips about finding motivation to work out?
- 11:30 – (Tom) Favorite freshman year memory?
ALSO– as you’ll see in the first minute of the video– I GOT A PACKAGE FROM A DEAR READER.
If any other reader out there feels inclined to fill my heart with rainbows, please do! I promise to get it on video again 🙂
Thanks much, babez. I’ll be back with another post soon!