“Tell a story about guys ;)”
“If you didn’t go to Stanford, where would you be?”
“Do people get more chill in college?”
(( FULL LIST OF QUESTIONS BELOW ))
ALTERNATIVE PERSPECTIVES: Joining me for this video Q&A has been Madi Kist, rising sophomore, coxswain of the varsity crew team, and fellow traveller on our Stanford Overseas Seminar. We had a ton of fun answering your questions about dating, happiness, and college life. Here is a complete list of all the questions we got to…
- 0:35 – How would you describe the dating culture at Stanford?
- 1:43 – How do you plan to stay close with all your frosh dorm friends?
- 2:26 – What’s yo’ IQ?
- 2:32 – What do you love? What makes you happy?
- 3:11 – What was your second-choice college?
- 3:49 – What are some good books?
- 4:38 – What is your favorite subject?
- 5:24 – Favorite color?
- 5:28 – How should I organize my school binder?
- 5:47 – Did you get into Stanford with any scholarships? Are they hard to get?
- 6:36 – Tell a story about guys 😉
- 7:44 – How much better is college than high school?
- 7:52 – Do you grow apart from your high school friends?
- 8:41 – What’s Camp Stanford?
- 9:06 – Does Conner actually play lax?
- 9:10 – How did you get involved in study abroad?
- 9:50 – How’s the transportation at Stanford?
- 9:53 – Do people get more chill in college?
In the next CiC Q&A video, I will be joined by my two best friends from high school, Lily and Maggie, to answer all your questions about my experience at Barrington HS, a large public high school in the northwest suburbs of the Chicagoland area. Click here to submit your questions about my high school experience, high school friendships/relationships, high school classes, college prep, or anything else you can think of! 🙂